Holograms are nice (and I should know); but the more we can make business video have the quality of the TV News, the faster business will adopt it. Resolution is one factor, but so is lighting, sound quality and even the position of the participants… the better and more lifelike we can make our remote meetings, the better we can work together.
- Welcome to Melbourne @pitchatpalace. An amazing venue hosted by @VicGovernor #startup twitter.com/pitchatpalace/… 2 hours ago
- @melbourneletter @BreakfastNews As someone living in Carlton, Malvern is an outer eastern suburb! (All be it a very… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- @BenCrosby Simple differences matter in product choices. But stick on dots get tricky when you swap bands.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- So the last @SPEAKINGinTECH begins with the #Beatles, does this mean @edsai @SolutionGeek & @PeterSmallbone are reforming as Wings? #podcast 6 days ago
- RT @abcnewsTas: Fridays be like... (via Cradle Mountain Lodge) https://t.co/TzbR70dZny 1 week ago